Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hell 2 Pay


Last month a suburban paper printed a news item about a suicidal youngster whose sister called the cops on him. They came in the back door and chased him down the street before tackling him. Whereupon he punched an officer in the face. And I thought I would let him tell you about the incident in his own words.

Apologies in advance . . .


U can't HIT policemen, I mean, u don't wanna go runnin from them but u can't be hittin em, either, even after they break down the back door of the house were u are stayin with ur sis & u are so SCARED u can't help runnin so fast u didn't even no ur legs were movin til u miraculously hit the turf on the neighbor's side of the hedge, ok it's miraculous b/c my pants were like 1/2 off at the time w/o shoes so I'm still not sure how I did that



THIS IS NOT ME . . .

BUT THIS IS HOW I FELT



ur runnin right past this 1 girl u used 2 like (do u remember Astrea???) of course it would HAVE 2b her and now ur like S--T! NO! I'm toast! & then u realllly are toast when some1 grabs u & ur rollin through the neighbor's kiddie pool & his screamin kids (my neighbor is Jerge btw he's a total IDJIT but that is another story) and there's water like evrywhere & it's cold n slippery & the Jerge's dog has ur LEG in his mouth WTH I mean bite me


& ur layin there flat on ur back under this monster blotting out the whole entire sky like a building & it's only after u hit him that u think U DID IT AHOLE like ur fist jus f-ing took off w/o thinking & slammed into this head that happen 2b sticking out of a uniform & YES u did u hit a cop & there WILL B HELL 2 PAY as usual but the bad news may NOT be just what ur thinkin howevr maybe that's cuz of my spelling? neway that is all 4 now. More l8r.

2 comments:

  1. I say he should be forced to walk the plank for abusing the English language. *cracks grammar nazi whip*

    Am I bad person for laughing while reading this? The dog photo cracked me up. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nah, I'm glad you saw the humor in it. *runs from cracking whip* :)

    ReplyDelete